Home Free Ministries' (affliate ministry of GSPAE) mission is to enrich the lives of residents living in senior care facilities and bring hope by sharing God’s love and compassion.
- Currently one in eight people are now 65 years of age or older
- By the year 2030 one in four people will be 65 years of age or older
- By the year 2030 age 85 + will be the fastest growing segment of our population
The “baby boom” generation is soon-to-arrive as seniors, ultimately doubling the senior population in a very short period of time.
What often happens to our elderly:
- many friends and family gone or unavailable
- social and spiritual isolation
- limited accountability for the spiritual care and nurturing of this population by our society
Who’s problem is this?
Your children’s children
How and where are services from Home Free Ministries delivered?
Services are delivered to seniors living in senior care facilities or homebound situations. Programs are coordinated with partner facilities to supplement their internal activities. Services may be in a group setting, or one on one.
Programs are delivered by trained volunteer “missionary teams.” Home Free Ministries recruits, screens, and trains individuals with a heart for seniors and a love for the Lord. Training is designed to meet the standards of professional care facilities.
Programs and services offered by Home Free Ministries:
- One to One Fellowship
- Bible studies
- Prayer ministry
- Music ministry
- Worship services
- Intergenerational programs
- Alpha classes
- Special Holiday related music programs
- Senior specific resources (large print materials, etc.)
Home Free Ministries is working to create a renewed sense of responsibility to our senior population. Partnering with church leaders, community groups and care providers we will increase awareness of the plight facing our confined seniors and provide a vehicle to improve their quality of life.
Your support is needed:
“Do not cast me away when I am old;
do not forsake me when my
strength is gone.”
For more information, please visit: