Who we are:
Greater St. Paul Area
Evangelicals, also known as Crossroads Ministries, is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization made up of individuals and churches throughout the St. Paul Area who subscribe to the Bible teaching,
“So we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us.
We beseech you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.”
2 Corinthians 5:20
Crossroads Ministries’ members work together to promote God’s reconciling love in Jesus Christ through:
- Worship services, a Christian bookstore and varied performances at the Crossroads Chapel during the Minnesota State Fair
- Released Time Bible Education for public school students
- Worship services and fellowship for senior citizens through Home Free Ministries
- Ministry to incarcerated youth in Ramsey County
- Suburban police chaplaincy
The Core Purpose of Crossroads Ministries is to provide spiritual training, education, hope and comfort for the purpose of presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ and furthering the kingdom of God.
Crossroads Ministries envisions a future where all people of the St. Paul Area will proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord, living in peace and harmony and providing a better community in which to live, work and play.